All submissions to 2021 4th International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Modeling and Simulation (AMMS2021) should be written in English according to the template. To guarantee the high quality of the conference and the proceedings, each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical and research content, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Please download the Template and Submission Form.
2. Regular papers should be at least 4 pages. Extra pages (exceed 6 pages) will incur additional charges.
3. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
4. Please send your paper(s) and submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before the deadline September 27, 2021.
Statement of AMMS2021
1. Paper length should exceed 4 pages followed and it need be formatted strictly according to the Template.
2. Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication.
3. Paper submissions should be with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar in English.
4. Full papers submissions will be blind peer-reviewed by at least two experts in International Program Committee in order to ensure high quality standards of research.
5. Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present the paper in the conference.
AMMS2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.